Global Account Manager- LATAM focus
Publisher Development Team | Santa Barbara , California | 0103143
Publisher Development Team | Westborough , Massachusetts | 0103143
Are you interested in working for a company that combines the industry’s best marketing technologies, predictive data and innovative client services to deliver greater impact and meet the needs of global brands? Would you like to play a key role working closely with executive leaders as we expand our reach, products, content and delivery- nationally and globally? Make a difference working for a global leader in the Ad Tech space that is part of a Fortune 500 company.
A Global Account Manager is an internal advocate for global market on Advertiser Development, Sales, and Product. They provide account management for publisher and partnerships within their assigned markets.
- Create and execute publisher revenue growth strategies to reach designated goals with generating new advertiser relationships and increased CJ fees for an assigned portfolio of top performing global publishers.
- Diversify advertiser programs by showcasing publisher value proposition, joining advertiser calls to communicate and demonstrate value of opportunity, and getting new publishers live with these advertisers.
- Train & educate portfolio of clients through presentations, calls and webinars, and face to face meetings.
- Gather and analyze publisher client goals to understand priorities and objectives. Respond and educate on relevant CJ innovations to solve and/or enhance their goals. Collect feedback, assess with Director, and coordinate with supporting departments (Product, NQ, Data Science etc.) on global publisher technical and business model needs.
- Support Product stakeholder leads for assigned projects by gathering publisher feedback, sharing and collaborating with publisher team, and assisting in executing tasks to fulfill global publisher adoption objectives.
- 3 years Account Management experience required and Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Highly motivated results driven individual with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within diverse organization and diverse global clients.
- Experience with or working knowledge of LATAM.
- Excellent communication skills in working with a variety of global customer needs.
Spoken and written Spanish and Portuguese required.
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
About The Publisher Development Team
The Publisher Development team has developed the largest, most diverse and productive network of the best affiliates in the world. Our passion for strategically supporting publishers provides CJ advertisers extended reach and the opportunity to increase sales by finding and working with more partners that are right for their brand and business.