Product Management Team | Westborough , Massachusetts | 0103503
Locations- Chicago or Westborough, MA
What you will impact.
Play a key role in evolving our business and our industry by developing disruptive solutions that clients desire.
If you love problem-solving, working in a fast-paced environment, collaborating directly with highly engaged clients and desire to have a direct impact on an organization, this is the opportunity for you! CJ’s Product Team is a diverse group of highly talented and dedicated individuals that love making an impact on our clients.
Learn more about the solutions we have delivered here: https://junction.cj.com/article/tag/menu-cj-solutions
A day in the life:
· Collaborate with international cross-functional teams of business and technical stakeholders to define new products, improve user experience, create release plans, and collaborate closely with marketing teams to take products to market.
· Bring to life an idea or concept into a well-designed product solution.
· Ownership of release plans focused on delivering client impact with every release.
· Partner with engineering leads to define technical strategy focused on frequent incremental releases.
· Join forces with UX team to conduct user research and validate prototypes/concepts with stakeholders.
· Manage product early-access process to collect critical feedback and learnings for pre-launch.
· Play a key role in developing go to market plans with product marketing and senior leadership.
· Nurture in-market through internal cross-functional stakeholders, in-application feedback and direct client and prospect client interactions.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously in different stages of development; Assess, Design, Build, Nurture.
· Maintain a competitive understanding and keep a pulse on potential industry disruption.
· 3-6 years’ experience in Product Management/Engineering
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
· Very comfortable with web/internet technology and ecommerce and exposed to online advertising/marketing technologies.
· Possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
· A great communicator and have good customer service skills
· Ability to understand larger vision and how to align your domain’s priorities to support the larger effort.
· Experience in agile development with expert understanding of creation of epics, stories, and releases
· Exposure to ticket management systems like Atlassian Jira and collaboration tools like Atlassian Confluence
· Practical fluency in SQL and at least one scripting language (Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl).
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About The Product Management Team
Product Management is responsible for building scalable, best-in-class solutions. This team is technical and business-facing. They are responsible for owning the product roadmaps from ideation through delivery. They handle competitive analysis, pricing and positioning, and work with engineering and platform teams to deliver CJ products to market.