Client Integration Engineer
Enterprise Operations/Technology Team | Westborough , Massachusetts | 0100914
Client Integration Engineer
About This Role
This Client Integration Engineering role is the main technical resource that works with sales and clients to demonstrate the value of CJ Affiliate by Conversant’s products and provide guidance into the product roadmap.
The Client Integration
Engineer is responsible for providing technical solutions and strategies to
achieve our client's digital marketing objectives, including integrating new
clients onto the CJ Affiliate platform, managing the technical relationship
with existing clients; implementing new platform capabilities, driving
automation initiatives and providing technical sales support.
A CJ Affiliate Client Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role within our company that combines aspects of a web technologist, business analyst, and solutions architect. Our Client Integration Engineers leverage their technical capabilities and knowledge of the CJ Affiliate platform to design and deliver actionable strategies and solutions. While we are an established company, our culture thrives on a vibrant start-up mentality and energy. We love what we do, and deeply value and respect each other.
· Lead solution engineering pre-sales efforts for CJ Affiliate’s advanced marketing and analytical platform
· Identify and coordinate specific technical integrations and ongoing support requirements for CJ Affiliate clients
· Translate client problems into use cases that can be solved and demonstrated within platform
· Provide technical and strategic support to sales including the following:
· Product demos
· Use case development
· Client data ingestion and tagging requirements
· Ensure ongoing client success and be a client advocate/liaison with the focus on driving new revenue streams
· Communicate competitive advantages to sales team and prospects by maintaining a solid understanding of competitive landscape such as data lakes and DMPs
· Track capability requests by clients and provide a summarized feedback loop to the Operations and Product teams
· Regularly meet with product to stay up to date on new product features and contribute ideas to product roadmap based on client needs
Experience & Education
· 4-year bachelor degree required; advanced degree in relevant business, technical or analytic field preferred
· 3+ years in client facing role in solutions engineering, technical sales or client delivery
· 5+ years of hands on experience in digital advertising, database or SAS solutions
· Platform experience with digital advertising or analytics technologies
· Knowledge of Ad-Tech, SAS or database solutions, specifically DMPs, DSPs, digital identity management solutions, analytics tools, etc.
· Strong presentation and communication skills, able to effectively communicate with people from varying functional areas and levels of responsibility ranging from analysts through to the C-Suite
· Strong relationship building across organization
· Strong business aptitude
· Business and technical understanding of data or SAS solutions including ability to read and write SQL
· Demonstrated creative problem solving capabilities
· Demonstrated success autonomously managing complex projects that require input from many stakeholders
· Ability to travel up to 50%
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
If interested in hearing more about our Westborough, MA office, please reach out to Dawnfirstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in hearing more about our Westborough office, please reach out to Dawn- email@example.com