Account Manager- Digital Marketing
Position is based in New York, NY.
Do you want to work in a fun, smart, and energetic environment where you will be challenged, rewarded AND inspired? Come work with top performers at CJ Affiliate by Conversant to make a real difference in how top brands run their businesses. We are the world’s leading affiliate marketing network- we transform digital marketing with the help of big data and business intelligence. We help advertisers drive more sales and expand their reach- and we want to hear from you!
As a Client Development Manager, you are responsible for a portfolio of advertiser accounts. Client Development Managers provide expert advice, training and consultation on affiliate marketing best practices and strategies; as well as create content, tools, and thought leadership. Client Development Managers play a key role in renewing contracts, upselling relevant services, providing financial projections, and working with counterparts in other CJ functions to ensure client needs are met. The Client Development Manager is the trusted advisor to our advertisers and partners with them on how to best execute affiliate marketing strategy on the CJ Affiliate network.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Manage client relationships and develop a deep understanding of advertiser's corporate and marketing objectives to develop affiliate marketing strategies that deliver high impact results.
- Coach clients on how to best execute the strategies we provide.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the advertiser’s performance management team.
- Define platform feature and capability enhancements as a product stakeholders on behalf of advertisers.
- Grow CJ client revenues and accurately forecast revenue growth, potential upside and risk, realizing upside and mitigating risk.
- Develop best practices, content, and tools to be used by clients and/or published in CJ’s Support Center, Blog, and other marketing collateral.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university.
- 5–10 years of experience working in a marketing role-ideally digital performance marketing.
- Capability to develop thoughtful strategies to grow advertiser programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to working cross functionally with Product, Analytics, Accounting and Technology teams to accomplish client objectives.
- Deliver high quality service and results to clients while delivering against CJ financial expectations.
- Proven leadership and coaching skills.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver – you are able to influence/develop/negotiate account strategies that incorporate affiliate marketing best practices
- Passion for innovation and technology
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
About The Advertiser Development Team
Advertiser Development teams work closely with a portfolio of clients to understand their unique business objectives and maximize the effectiveness of their affiliate programs. Regular activities include creating and executing strategic growth plans, analyzing and applying data, recruiting new publishers and optimizing publisher relationships.